Circle Communities For CNA Members Are Up and Running
Connect with SIG30 and other district members today!
We are excited to introduce “Circles” to Colorado Nurses Association members. The circles will provide a network for members within the new website. Be sure to login to your CNA account to start engaging with other members.
In order to access circles, you will need to login to your CNA profile. Your username is the email you signed up with through ANA. If you need to set or reset your password, click here.
Click here to go directly to the circles. Scroll through the circles to find your respective District or Special Interest Group. Request to join your circle, and once verified by the President (or admin of that circle), you can start connecting with other members.
For future reference, here is how to navigate to the circles.
- Head to coloradonurses.org.
- Login to your account (top right of screen).
- If not automatically rerouted, click “Member Center.”
- Under the name tag, you will see “My Community,” click this.
- Hover over “My Features” and click “Circles.”
- If you do not see multiple circles, click “All Circles.” This will be on the left hand side of the screen under the title “My Circles.”
- Scroll down to find your respective District or Special Inter