St. Patrick's Parade, March 12th, 2016.
Join us at St. Patrick's Parade March 12th, 2016. Bring friends and families to come support Colorado Nurses.
please bring candy to give out and please arrive between 8am to 9am for decoration.
• Colorado Nurse Association and Colorado Society of Advance Practice Nurses
• UNIT NUMBER 1-51 (THIS IS THE FIRST GROUP THAT GOES OUT)
• STAGING TIME IS 0900
• STAGING ADDRESS IS 151 LIMERICK STREET-PARADE VEHICLE enter at 33rd and Blake
• ONLY VEHICLE that are actually in the parade may enter the staging area. no 'drop-offs' in staging are. if you are walking or marching in the parade you must park elsewhere and walk into the staging area. the parking garage at 27th and Blake will be open from 7:00 until 9:00 am.
• If you do not use the parking garage:
• Honorary and 1st division: you may use the ramp at 23rd (Park Ave.) & Wazee, or walk in at 27th and Blake
• 2nd division: you may walk in at 27th and Blake or 33rd and Blake.
Use website; www.denverstpatricksdayparade.com for rules and parking information-check back often for update